Confirm Article Flag
Use this form to "flag" an article that has violated our code of conduct in some way. Wiki-pet.com is a family-oriented pet information website. Due to the nature of certain health conditions (including graphic images of conditions) not all content may be appropriate for children of all ages. If an article is found to contain in-accurate, misleading, or biased information, said article may be flagged for administrative review. More details regarding this pending flag action are below.
- All flag actions are recorded
- Flags are kept confidential
- All flags are examined to determine validity
- Flagged articles are immediatly pulled from the viewable inventory of articles, but are not deleted
- We do not condone grudge flagging (un-warranted flagging intended to disturb the experience for other visitors or contributors within our site).
- Users with a history of grudge flagging may be blacklisted from the Wiki Pet website for 6 to 12 months.
You will find the more common reasons for flagging in the drop-down menu below. If you have a reason other than what is listed here, select "other" and use the text box to provide us with details of the violation.